Language:
Listen radio online



Inter FM (JODW-FM)


Inter FM (JODW-FM)
Rating :10
 


Last updated:
2012-06-16 20:40:01
Country: JapanListen to radio stations broadcasting from Japan
City: Tokyo
Address: 〒140-0002東京都品川区東品川1丁目3-3テレビ東京天王洲スタジオ7階
FM (MHz): 76.1
Genre: Japanese
Phone: 03(5781)7610
Language of broadcast: English
E-mail: admini@interfm.co.jp
Website:  www.interfm.co.jp
Description: Station Policy at InterFM
InterFMプログラミング・ポリシー

Music
90% of our airtime is dedicated to the music manufactured and played worldwide while the remaining 10% goes to the domestic music known as J-pop, selected in large part by the Music Director.

Language
InterFM uses English as a commonly spoken language, with the Public Service Announcement segments aired in Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Indonesian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese and French to better serve the international community in the Tokyo Metropolitan area and its vicinity, not to mention our news and other information bits in Japanese that the locals will find convenient.

Shows
Many of our jocks play music, talk and take your calls all by themselves which is common practice in the American radio. Some shows are open to the public especially on the weekend. InterFM takes great pride in sweepstakes, creative jingles, and the annual coverage of the GRAMMY Awards and other big entertainment events distributed by one of the largest radio and television service companies in the US, Westwood One.


選曲
毎日300曲以上の音楽が聴ける日本で唯一の音楽専門FMラジオ局です。そのうちの9割がインターナショナル(洋楽)で、残りの1割がJ-POP(邦楽)で選曲されています。MD(ミュージック・ディレクター)が一括して管理にあたるアメリカの音楽ラジオ局のシステムを採用し、従来の日本のラジオ局にあるような番組ごとのバラツキをなくし、24時間をトータルで聴ける環境を実現させています。

トーク
放送で使用する言語は90%が英語ですが、この他北京語、ハングル、タガログ語、インドネシア語、スペイン語、タイ語、ポルトガル語、フランス語の8言語を使って首都圏に住む在日外国人向けのコミュニティー情報を発信しています。また、日本語による情報もニュースをはじめ様々なニーズに対応しており、多くの日本人リスナーから支持を集めています。

番組コンテンツ
平日のデイタイムは海外のトップDJたちがアメリカのFM局と同じワンマンスタイルでお届けするゾーン。週末はサテライト・スタジオから公開生放送で送る番組やNYやハワイなどの海外制作の番組も編成してバラエティーに富んだコンテンツを提供しています。さらにアメリカ最大手の番組配給会社Westwood One社と独占契約を結び、「グラミー賞」をはじめとした世界各地で行われるビッグ・イベントを毎年独占放送しています。また、キャンペーンやサウンドロゴなどにもクリエイティブ・センスを発揮して、ワン・アンド・オンリー・ステーションを目指しています。


Related Stations:

JOQR Paradigm City Anime FMK Super Robot Taizen FMK

Comment:



Favorites